One of the world's largest oil field service companies has a need to develop Azure cloud architecture for a number of projects related to cementing job design, analysis, scientific simulations, realtime data acquisition, etc. in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
Our team - friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals.
Technologies used - C#, Angular 11, TypeScript, .Net Core 3.1, MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB.
- Definition of Azure cloud architecture for various projects in close collaboration with the stakeholders and product teams.
- Development of PoCs to prove key aspects of the architecture.
- Research of new technologies to satisfy business needs.
- Creation of architecture diagrams according to requirements.
- Requirements analysis and clarification.
- Development of key features and functionality according to project needs.
- Assistance to development team in Azure infrastructure.
- Daily communication with US team members.
- Participation in a SCRUM-based project development.
- 3+ years of experience in defining Azure cloud architectures
- 5+ years of experience with .Net/C#
- Advanced knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Web API/RESTful server development using ASP.NET core
- MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB.
- IaC, Terraform experience.
- AWS experience.
- NoSQL database experience, like MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, or similar.
- Experience in web applications development with Angular 6.0 or newer
- Experience in web applications development with .NET Core 2.1 or newer
- Experience with git.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Oil & Gas domain knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!