Our client is a full stack IoT company and an industry lead in the area of low-power telematics for railcars and tanktainers. Company focuses on development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions for businesses that want to increase efficiency of their fleet and unlock additional revenue potentials. Main office is located in Switzerland.
- Implement software components and services including testing and writing technical documentation according to continuous integration best practices;
- Deploy software services to different (development, testing, and production) environments using continuous deployment practices, operate and maintain those deployments;
- Participate in the proposal, review, and discussion of solution design documents;
- Review and approve merge/pull requests created by teammates.
- Participate in agile software development activities (e.g. stand-ups, planning meetings, demos, retrospectives).
- 4+ years of commercial development experience;
- Knowledge of Java or Kotlin;
- Knowledge of common backend engineering concepts, patterns, and technologies like SQL (PostgreSQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB), Message Queueing (SQS or Apache Kafka);
- Experience in writing and operating containerized software services (e.g. Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate or Docker) at least with one of them;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate+ level and above, because you have to actively communicate with customers;
- Interest in working with hardware but not required. Some C experience is a plus.
Cortlex is an international IT company with headquarters in Vilnius. We provide outsourcing services for clients from Europe and the USA. Our core technologies are. NET, JS, PHP, and Java, usually with full-stack experience. We develop comprehensive enterprise-level solutions and advanced web applications in numerous areas, such as Healthcare, Social Networks, E-learning, E-commerce, ERP, CRM, Finance, Travel, etc.
Working with Cortlex, we become a part of a distributed development team and are involved in the development of our client's product. We frequently go on business trips and communicate directly with customers from Belgium, Italy, the USA, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
We deliver high-quality software solutions with orientation on customers satisfaction, stability, and speed. Our innovative ideas in development will eventually become autonomous Cortlex products, and we are taking concrete steps to achieve this goal.
Cortlex was founded in 2015 by the developers as a company in which they themselves enjoy working. It has a flat structure, transparency in communication, and service on the principle of people first. We overall are 70 people gang who are passionate about IT, experienced and devoted to work.
Join our team!