This is a Server side role involved in building core technology for Equities Front Office Applications. You will be focusing on direct development related activities such as coding, design, configuration management, and support. You will be working in our Investment Bank Market Access team. As a part of the team, you will help to build and operate UBS trading platforms that provide market connectivity.
You will be involved in:
- market exchange connectivity
- order management within our trading platform
- collaboration with users to refine requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
- analyzing root causes of incidents along with their resolution
- performing code reviews and collaborating with local and regional colleagues
- supporting your changes through to the production environment
- University qualifications – minimum Software Engineering / Computer Science bachelors degree – or similar
- 5+ years’ software engineering experience
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Java development (high performance, zero GC, C/C++ background)
- Unix/Linux command line
- Tooling – git, build tools, bug tracking
- Database – SQL and stored procedures
- Knowledge of UNIX GCC tool chain will be advantage
- SQL (preferably Oracle)
- High performance application concept
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!