For our internal private cloud, we are in search for a back-end developer to help us develop and improve infrastructure deployment workflows. Workflows automate provisioning and second day operations of personalized infrastructure such as: virtual machines, storage, networking (including load-balancer and firewall rules). The DevOps team consists of highly skilled engineers with infrastructure knowledge. We want to extend this team with excellent software development skills and accelerate the development of Java microservices with Spring Boot.
- Coding of services: 100%
We are looking for you if:
- You have software development expertise in the Java,
- You have understanding of unit tests, static/dynamic code scanning, artifact management, GIT & CI/CD pipelines,
- You have Spring Boot/Spring Cloud experience,
- You have experience in building scalable microservices,
- You have ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You can adapt to new situation and alter behaviours in order to work effectively,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- You are able to work in English.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with other automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt stack or Ansible,
- Experience in other coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash,
- Present knowledge of virtualization and networking concepts,
- Ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- Being an active team player who takes responsibility and ability to coach others to help their individual development.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work