We are looking for Test Automation Engineer for Scandinavian financial company.
- Prior experience with Software Development and proficiency in one of the programming languages (Java/C#/Python).
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experienced in implementing behaviour driven development approach using 'Given-When-Then' and familiar with tools like Cucumber/Gherkin.
- General testing knowledge to the level of ISTQB Foundation Level.
- Designing and implementing automated test cases
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and executing test cases using automated test methods
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- Work actively with the entire agile scrum team to secure high quality of the delivery
- Gathering and managing test data; understand test data dependencies for a given context
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Ework Group is a market leading and independent consultant supplier in Northern Europe, specializing in IT, telecom, technology and business development. Ework impartially matches every assignment with the right consultant from the whole market. Founded in Sweden in 2000, Ework operates in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. Today, we manage over 12000 consultants on assignment and deliver our services to more than 180 leading companies in most industries. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. Ework’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Ework has been operating in Poland since May 2015 with offices in Warsaw, Wrocław Gdynia and Katowice. Currently, we manage over 800 consultants on assignment.