Senior Angular Developer
You will be a part of the development team working towards decommissioning of the old platform used for financial market research by the banks and developing and customizing a new platform according to the client’s needs. The contract will last 6 months with a possibility of extension.
The platform resolves the dependencies between the infrastructure provider and the data suppliers. The use of an open interface standard makes it possible to transfer heterogeneous system landscapes into a standardized platform. All data traffic is routed and managed via the platform. Entitlement processes, the creation of reports, authorization concepts, non-uniform interfaces, and much more can be harmonised and the operative effort can be reduced or automated considerably. The platform is based on Java and C++.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong Frontend development experience
- Solid skills in Angular 5+
- Considerable knowledge on designing layers, components, services in angular
- Good understanding on reactive programming concepts like Observable, Subject etc
- Experience / knowledge of unit testing, component testing and end-to-end testing in angular/java
- Experience in RxJS
- Experience / knowledge in integration with rest services/sockets with angular/java
- Experience / knowledge in deploying angular and java applications
- Fluency in English
- Good soft and communication skills
- Ability to start in August
- Valid EU / Polish work permit
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events