Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Luxoft is looking for a CLM and Fenergo experienced Business Analyst (BA) / Product Consultant (PC) to join our growing CLM practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
You will work with the client to design and optimise their CLM solution in line with Fenergo's product offering.
You will be required to gather and document client business requirements; understand the client's business model and processes; regulatory and operational challenges; lead design workshops to resolve design issues with the client; support development efforts throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle [SDLC], and participate in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role, requiring the successful candidate to build strong relationships with the client and project teams and act as the first point of contact with the client's senior stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Bring industry expertise in the CLM and client journey digitisation space
- Support clients in the build of their new Target Operating Model in the onboarding area
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Offer innovation within the design discussion, influencing clients in line with the Fenergo product offering and industry best practices
- Understand, document and help to close the gap between the clients current or proposed way of proceeding with onboarding and Fenergo's core product offering
- Deliver product demos in a structured and logical approach
- Document the clients scope and functional requirements
- Manage the functional documentation review and approval process with the client
- Documents requirements for systems development - including use cases in an agile methodology
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
- Keep up to date with product & regulatory changes
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Good knowledge of onboarding process and related client/bank journeys, KYC, AML, Screening, Regulations
- Client-facing experience possessing excellent presentation skills and comfortable leading meetings
- Experience of working within Software Delivery projects following the Software Delivery Lifecyle (SDLC)
- Attention to details when it comes to documentation of processes, policies or procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ Years of experience as Fenergo Product Consultant / Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in the KYC/CLM space
- Proficient in offering design solutions, clear even in a complex context
- Good leadership skills in order to elicit and prioritise requirements and co-ordinate project stakeholders
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!