You will be responsible for understanding data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. Developing/integrating third-party systems as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces is part of your job profile.
- Develop and maintain WebMethods based applications.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on WebMethods.
- Work on complex programming tasks independently or draft solution for them and break down the solution into smaller tasks for junior colleagues.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment, participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Who we're looking for?
- Very Good knowledge of WebMethods
- Experience with different components of WebMethods like Scheduler, internal UM, external UM, EHGlobal, WxConfig, Adapters, ACL's, Certificates, Messaging
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as WebServices REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Good knowledge of IT-Infrastructure topics
- English: B2
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking