IT Business Analyst
- Design and architecture analysis
- Stakeholder communication
- engage into security improvement within department
- Lead of the change
As a part of our Identity Governance Administration team you will be responsible for extending and maturing IAM processes in department and extend the automated provisioning capabilities of our IdM platform. You will be working closely with IGA Product Owner, Technical Architect for IdM platform, Access Managers responsible for processes and manual steps , as well as development team and integration partners responsible for integration projects and workflow implementation.
You will be the link between business needs, stakeholders, support, IAM processes and compliance requirements and help our client by creating contemporary IdM solutions with focus on user-experience and high level of security and compliance.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years in business analysis
- At least 3 years working with security projects
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with below listed technologies and products:
- UML, One Identity Manager, Information Security, RBAC, Architecture Reports, Identity and Access Management
NICE TO HAVE