We are hiring for projects in the Middle East. There are many opportunities in the region. Our team consists of frontend and backend developers, data analysts and data scientists, architects, analysts and project managers.
- At the direction of lead architects, develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy Azure applications, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for Azure solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training when necessary
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- Extensive knowledge of Azure Cloud (5y+)
- Experience developing scalable cloud solutions through all phases of software development
- Extensive knowledge of the PaaS features
- Experience with Terraform (5y+)
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops & CICD e.g. multiple environments Dev, Sit, UAT & Prod (5y+)
- Knowledge of AKS and Kubernetes (5y+)
- Knowledge of one cloud-supported programming language (Python/Js/.NET)
- AZ-204 certification (Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions)
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics or other technical disciplines
- Knowledge of the financial markets, portfolio theory, risk management is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Story telling using the data
- Keen focus on delivering high level quality solution within the timeline
- Team player, proactive to resolve, improve the existing processes
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Service Mesh (Nice to have)
- Experience with Azure AI components (Nice to have)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!