Virtual Connect is a global VDI service providing 150k+ users across 50+ countries access to a Windows 10 desktop hosted on VMware ESX accessed from thin clients and BYOD both on the Bank's network and from home.
As a part of the team you will mainly be responsible for the technical delivery and support of this service, in alignment with global Bank teams and external service providers.
Further you will help us to improve operational excellence by implementing the automation of processes and workflows, that are currently manual or semi-automated.
- Technical operations & service management of the virtual windows desktop (Windows 10/ Citrix XenDesktop.
- Technical coordination of external service providers.
- Project support and solution design for implementing business requirements.
- Automation of processes and workflows (e.g. desktop provisioning, automated reports) to improve operational excellence and support project or Ad-Hoc requests.
- Technical knowledge & experience with Citrix XenDesktop 1912 or later.
- General knowledge & experience with Microsoft Windows Client & Server technologies.
- Troubleshooting experience to identify, understand and resolve technical issues.
- Complete skillset to analyze and technically implement the automation of processes, workflows, and reports.
- Basic knowledge & experience with ITIL, IT service management frameworks and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Good organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with VMWare ESX environments
- Agile and Project Management skills
- Experience with collaboration platforms (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Jabber)
- Experience in working for a bank or financial service provider and familiarity with the regulatory requirements
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!