You’ll be a part of a very dynamic and fast-paced environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients to drive transformational change in the way the client delivers application testing services within its organization. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Within the Global Testing Community our practice is focused on the following areas:
- Test Automation Strategy & Framework Delivery
- Automated scripts and solutions development/maintenance/execution/reporting
- Test Automation Process improvement
- Test Data Automation
- Adoption of Test Automation into Dev-OPS Software Delivery Pipeline
- Working with clients to drive transformational change in the way they deliver application testing services in their organizations
- Being vital part of programme-wide Test Automation
- Collaborating with team members, mentor the project test team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in test automation area - We are looking for both experienced professionals as well as well-equipped graduates willing to develop in Test Automation roles
- Documented Agile experience
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge around scripting and related standards (Minimum 2 of: Selenium/Selenide/Robot Framework/Rest Assured/Karate/TestCafe/Playwright/Cypress)
- Knowledge of test Azure Devops/Jira/ other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English - verbal and written communication
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to the customer’s locations on an “as-needed” basis
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Recognized Testing/QA certifications
- Experience with insurance products (Guidewire, Fadata, TIA)
- Knowledge of database concepts and query languages
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Experience in large, international projects
- German or other European language is a plus
What we look for
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We are looking for both experienced professionals as well as well-equipped graduates willing to develop in Test Automation roles. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community in technical and technology-focused testing roles. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships, and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long-term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
EY (dawniej Ernst & Young)
Każdego dnia pomagamy naszym klientom usprawniać biznes ponieważ wychodzimy z założenia, że kiedy biznes działa lepiej, lepiej działa cały świat.
Ta myśl wyraża się w naszej misji Building a Better Working World.
- Od lat doradzamy przedsiębiorstwom, jak zdobyć i utrzymać przewagę nad konkurencją.
- Świadczymy usługi na najwyższym poziomie m.in. w zakresie audytu, doradztwa podatkowego i prawnego, doradztwa biznesowego i doradztwa transakcyjnego.
- Zatrudniamy ponad 2800 profesjonalistów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Katowicach, Łodzi, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Wrocławiu i Gdańsku. Wszystkie nasze działania są wspierane wiedzą i doświadczeniem ponad 247 000 pracowników z 700 biur w 150 krajach.
- Pracodawca nr 1 w swojej branży w Polsce wg wielu niezależnych rankingów: Universum, AIESEC, ELSA;