- Automating builds and tests using Gradle, Jenkins, QuickBuild, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and a host of other technologies
- Improving and maintaining build and deployment pipelines for our products
- Collaborating with and supporting colleagues in debugging issues and eliminating product defects - in an international environment
- Ensuring any and all new projects/features are adequately cared for and smoothly launched
- Proactively optimizing build times, enhancing processes and improving tools
- Evaluating new technologies
- Sharing knowledge within and outside of your team
If working with a CI/CD environment and conjuring all sorts of improvements to make the world a better place is your thing, but you're not afraid of Java, groovy or Python, join our Engineering Productivity team and help us make sure our cutting-edge product gets built and released every day in increasingly awesome iterations. Your work will heavily impact everyone in your immediate vicinity and colleagues in branches around the world. If you ever wanted a job where you're writing software for people who actually come and congratulate you on a job well done and offer even more ideas - well, this is the perfect job for you.
On a daily basis you will be working with Gradle, Java, Python and perhaps a bit of Go. Things you will encounter include Jenkins, QuickBuild, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and pipelines of all sorts. The essence of the job is that there is a product release pipeline that needs to be clear, fast and reliable and you will be responsible for taking care of it. This includes maintaining it, enhancing it, fixing any problems encountered and coming up with new, better ways of doing things. There are already colleagues working in that field, so you will not be on your own, but rest assured that the job never gets boring. Note that this is not a devOps position in any way, you will be writing and debugging code a lot of the time. You will not have to be on call outside of regular working hours.
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience
- Experience with various build tools (e.g. Gradle, CMake, Maven) is a plus
- A Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Analytical thinking and the ability to get to the root of a problem
- Fluent communication in English
- Problem-solving skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking