This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Extending global Sales Force Incentive compensation tool. Tools allows to set targets for the sales.
- Maintaining the flow of data from several teams.
- The continuous delivery of technology solutions from product roadmaps adopting agile and DevOps principles.
- Ensures that technical delivery is fully compliant with GSK Security, Quality and Regulatory standards
- Ensures use of relevant Pharma Tech / central services and collaborating with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, related Solution groups e.g. Sales, Marketing and Contacts Center and Commercial Data & Analytics
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Business, or similar degree
- 3+ years in IT Engineering role
- Experience in agile development and DevOps
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Hands on experience in SQL, Oracle
- Basic programming, PowerShell, Python,
- Knowledge/experience with Informatica
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with relevant technology platforms [e.g. Veeva CRM or Salesforce.com] and frameworks [e.g. Docker] including cloud technologies
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages