About Cloud Competency at Sollers:
At Sollers there is a dedicated Cloud center of excellence that empowers employees to advice and deliver solutions to Financial Industry. We invest in trainings, R&D and internal projects to let people make their hands dirty before building real-life solutions for our clients. They can count on mentorship and leadership of more experienced employees who already delivered several cloud-based solutions to Financial industry. On top of that we cooperate with cloud-providers to increase our capabilities even faster and help more and more companies utilize the benefits of cloud.
About the role. You will:
• Support delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-focused solutions, with a strong emphasis on best practice for global clients.
• Execute, configure and maintain critical Cloud infrastructure components for clients' organizations.
• Deploy, sustain and assess cloud-native applications.
• Enforce and configure security measures for cloud-based applications.
• Assist junior colleagues develop their skills.
• Work directly with our clients as an active member of an agile project team.
🧭 Flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office) as work-life balance is crucial at Sollers.
💸 A chance to be promoted twice a year.
🏸 A clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
🌱 Opportunities for growth with a training budget that you can use for courses, conferences. We also provide access to an online course platform and organize and co-fund language classes.
🧒 An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities and a budget to be used for your lunches together.
🐕🦺 A chance to #domore for the planet and the community as part of Sollers Change Makers - our volunteering program.
🎉 Lots of teambuilding activities, trips, hobby groups and cultural events to create a company powered by teamwork.
🎮🍦 Great places to work: comfortable offices in city centers with chill zones (foosball tables, PS5, etc.) and team lunches on regular basis.
🧘 🤸💊 Probably all the benefits you can think of!
About the requirements. You need:
• At least 3 years of commercial experience related to Cloud technologies (Cloud Engineer, Software developer, or DevOps Engineer).
• Commercial experience in configuring cloud in different models: IaaS, PaaS, etc.
• Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
• Experience or hands-on coding skills preferably in Java or .NET.
• Excellent understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD).
• Very good understanding of networking.
• Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernetes/OpenShift).
• Good command of English language, at least B2/C1 level.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
• Availability to work full time.
• Ability to work in the European Union.
About the wishes. Nice to haves:
• Fluency in French or German.
• Experience as a technical leader.
• Experience in multi-cloud environments configuration.
• Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector.
• Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies.
• Work experience in consulting.
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
Sollers Consulting is more than a consultancy and software integrator. As a company founded in 2000, our mission has been the transformation of the financial & insurance industries by helping them to adapt to new technologies.
The power of collaboration and the limitless potential of Sollers people are at the root of our success. We strive to be the best at what we do, both in the eyes of our team and our customers. We put people (we are over 1000!) at the heart of every project, as we are:
Powered by Teamwork: Together, we tackle challenges, share knowledge, and support each other to achieve remarkable results.
We value teamwork and flat company structure much more than policy.
Boosted by Opportunities for Growth: A clear career and salary path, an individual budget for training, language courses and an internal community of experts, sharing their knowledge during our inspirational sessions – you can expect all this.
Everything to help you grow with us.
Shaped by Flexibility: Embrace a flexible and inclusive work culture that supports your individual needs. Flexibility here has many faces, and we will find the best, mutually beneficial solutions.
Assured by the Company Vision and Stability: Long-term relations and common values with our clients (mostly from the insurance industry), end-to-end international projects make us provide a stable employment in unstable times.
Join us and make Sollers be driven by …you! Check out more at sollers.eu/career