The Senior Integrator role in the dev team is a relatively new one to Poland. Allow us a moment to describe it in detail for you.
- You work on large software projects only, in this case software designed for embedded devices that provide video.
- Firstly your role is to provide a stable working platform for all the other teams on the project. This can take 12 months or more.
- You provide releases of software and hardware from many sources as the best versions for the development and test parts of the team.
- You configure a suite of builds using components delivered from various teams. You might also be involved in triaging of major issues where it is unclear which team should fix those issues.
- In addition you watch for risky software coming into the build and notify teams that should know they may fall out of compliance. Ultimately, yours is a support role that leads to a high quality device serving millions of home users across Europe.
You will work in an agile environment reporting to a Group Lead or Project Manager and will have considerable exposure to our clients and other partners. Working as part of a team, you’ll be a key part of the planning, design, development, debugging and integration of embedded software modules for cutting edge broadcast and internet TV receivers (set-top boxes.)
Who we're looking for?
These are your necessary skills
- Advanced Linux User knowledge
- Good knowledge of embedded devices and interfacing tools to them
- Open software experience including patching and dependency resolution
- Bash scripting
- Yocto and Bitbake (basics)
- Strong communication skills and good people skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate it
- Good English
Nice to have
- C or C++ adaptation and debugging
- Kernel level Linux knowledge
- Gerrit and Jenkins
- Experience of video playback devices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking