- Support for the hardware and software of a highly available Data Center & Network infrastructure
- Planning, conception and implementation in case of maintenance activities
- Performance and network management
- Continous development, implementation and control of Firewalls
- Analyse, support and advice in business / project demands (Demand Management)
- Ensure Service Quality Targets are met for offered network and security services
- Troubleshooting and vendor management in case of error in the network environment and functionality
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job
- Work on incident & problem management, permanent issue fix and production support
- Develop automation capabilites to reduce infrastructure complexity and manual effort
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Remediation of Security vulnerabilities
- On-call duty (24*7h / one week per month)
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for Client's employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, Data Centers, Voice and Data networks, Cloud & External Infrastructure services, ATMs, Desktops and other devices.
Within IT Infrastructure, Telecommunications provide services covering networks, security, voice, video, contact centre, trade floor and media recording. There is much work to be done across the DDoS platform Globally. The business analyst will help drive delivery in an agile fashion across all workstreams.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience with network engineering for DDoS preventions.
- Large scale network configuration setup
- Previous experience working with networks reliability
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience working in financial markets