- Participating in the design of integration solutions
- Implementation of new software
- End to end responsibility for delivering product increments
- Communication with Product Owner, SMEs and other IT departments as part of the Scrum Process
- SIT Testing and support of Business UAT
- Preparation of comprehensive technical documentation (code review and code quality aspects) to support the completed application
This role resides in one of the newly established IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) agile engineering pods within the End User as a Platform (EUaaS) platform, specifically the Mobile pod. The intent of these new engineering pods is to provide a first-class user experience to our staff, adding increased levels of automation and cloud-based management to our EUaaS platform.
Our ambition is to deliver an industry-leading platform: Highly automated, highly self-service, highly secure, highly resilient, and highly mobile. We will do this by developing world-class automation and integrating with the wider client infrastructure environment, through the activities of the agile engineering pods.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Python
- Practical experience working in Agile projects
- Practical experience with cloud solutions (AWS)
- Previous exposure to migration and optimization projects.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience working in projects in financial markets.