We’re a team of 30+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Work on an exciting greenfield project, developed from scratch by our team.
- Play a key role in shaping architecture and transforming business requirements into reliable and scalable software.
- Tackle interesting challenges, like efficient matching app users for ad hoc video conference calls, based on discussion topic.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering a product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Have a chance to make impact in projects for the world-class leaders in the IT field.
- Automate the process of application development, testing and delivery.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 12.000 - 18.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work from Poland and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience with React and its ecosystem.
- Practical knowledge of ES6 (TypeScript is more than welcome!).
- Experience with mobile app development and willingness to work with React Native.
- Writing clean, testable and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with GraphQL and third-party API integration.
- Being a proactive self starter, able to work efficiently in remote teams.
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts.
- Ability to decompose problems into iteratively delivered solutions.
- Being legally authorized to work in Poland.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages