- Manage and evolve our Azure infrastructure and services.
- Apply best practices to ensure our systems can scale, and remain stable and secure.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Build and improve automation and monitoring tools and processes.
Note: We are working remotely during the pandemic but we are expecting from the worker to work with us in the office once everything calms down.
Currently we're developing our nomadic, survival MMO "Last Oasis" which was released to Early Access on Steam March 26th, 2020 and is made using Unreal Engine 4.
Get familiar with our project:Last Oasis gamepedia
Who we're looking for?
- Solid practical experience with operating Docker and Kubernetes in production (AKS).
- Experience with building, deploying and running containerized asp.net core apps on linux.
- Experience with IAC tools (Terraform).
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps).
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Bash).
- Experience with linux management and security.
- SQL and database management experience is a big plus (Postgresql).
- Familiarity with Redis.
- English fluency.
- Hot beverages
- Chill room