- Work as the business intelligence developer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implementation of data sourcing and transformation code, data modelling and report development
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidate would become a member of a co-located Agile team, which consist of up to 7-8 resources focuses on development of an Third Party Risk Management reporting inventory, data integration and modeling.
Team is yet set-up though requires reinforcement and continuation of successful delivery in 2021 and onwards.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 year of experience with at least one of the following reporting platforms: OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI
- At least 3 year of professional experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL); Oracle (PLSQL) skills are a plus
- Project experience DWH and Business Intelligence domains
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
- Great self-starter teammate and dedicated problem solver happy to take initiative to improve and ready to go "extra mile"
- You are highly motivated and have corresponding interpersonal skills in English to be able to cooperate in distributed team's environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Regulatory project experience in financial/banking institutions