You will be responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into a Mainframe-Technology expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as operations staff.
- You will support and run the Mainframe- based applications
- You will ensure the stable and uninterrupted operation of the products from this environment.
- Your tasks will include monitoring systems, supporting product approvals, and executing production activities.
- You will work on incidents, changes, and issues for the applications you will be associated with
- You will also be responsible for the documentation required for the operation
- You should be prepared to attend occasional on-call service on weekends or public holidays
Who we're looking for?
- High knowledge of IBM zOS Mainframe / Unix
- Good knowledge of IBM DB2 / IMS
- Good knowledge of Application operation processes
- Knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere for zOS
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking