- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Communicate with distributed senior development team daily basis
Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
Successful candidate will join existing global team that designs, develops and implements thick UI for FX trading system.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer - Strong
- Java core - Multithreading, performance optimisation, Unit testing, TDD - Strong
- Swing - Strong
- DB (Oracle) - Low\Medium
- Any enterprise messaging - Medium
- GIT - Strong
NICE TO HAVE
- Nice to have Understanding of Trading, FX