- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
- Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant, while working and communicating in an agile team environment
- SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- To perform code review
- You may be asked to lead or mentor other team members
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Who we're looking for?
- General awareness of web application performance best practices
- Experience with one or more Java Script frameworks (Ember, React, Angular, Backbone)
- HTML5, CSS3, and LESS/Sass don’t scare you
- You are familiar with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Compass)
- Interest in testing, review and code quality
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages