Are you adapt at implementing a continuous deployment/delivery solution and running it smoothly? Do you have a rational and focused mind to work with parallel streams? Have you ever wanted to walk on clouds?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- design and implement standards to orchestrate environment build, upgrade, and tear down using AKS
- build and maintain a CI/CD pipeline automation to a combination of AKS and Managed SQL systems
- work closely with Solution Architect, Software Engineers, and Product Managers to meet their environment setup and service automation needs
Being part of a project to build a strategic digital advisory solution in organization, you will be working in the Cloud Team in Poland, part of a larger organization also located in Switzerland and HK.
As a small, highly skilled team in a highly dynamic environment, we define and live our own deployment and operations processes and practices to help our project moving forward swiftly and efficiently, and run an industry leading advisory platform.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing Docker/Kubernetes solutions (AKS preferred)
- 5+ years of experience on developing infrastructure as code (Powershell/Ansible preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing CI/CD solutions (Azure DevOps preferred)
- strong experience in software configuration management (Ansible preferred)
- experience in networking and cloud security (Azure preferred)
- knowledge of DevOps and Agile principles and best practices
- a degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications
- a background in the financial industry or similar strongly regulated environment
- analytical and logical, and you can solve problems like nobody's business
- a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, flexible and self-directed
- fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- DevOps Cloud agnostic implementation,
- Banking domain experience