- Responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves user complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology, may also design and build prototype applications
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of technical solutions
- Understands, interprets and translates business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation
- Assures code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems
- Takes part in real Agile submersion
Want to be part of an international agile team working on backend delivery pipeline utilized by hundreds of Online Travel Agencies (i.e. Expedia, Booking.com)? Want to be part of migrating complex system to the cloud?
Working in Cracow development team gives you opportunities to develop your technical, business and intercultural skills, cooperating with people from all over the world. Agile development, performance tuning, component design are just only a few areas you can master yourself. As an Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for developing and/or maintaining our CRS interfaces to third party systems such as CRS, GDS or OTA’s like Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelBeds and many more. You will work on designing and implementing cloud migration of enterprise grade system. You will also monitor the project from initiation to delivery and follow the set milestones to ensure they are developed and implemented on time.
Make a change and join ARI team!
Who we're looking for?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software development
- Very Good knowledge of .NET framework (C# language)
- Good knowledge of windows services and WCF
- Very Good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, and best programming practices (SOLID)
- Understanding of relational databases
- QA awareness (Unit Tests, TDD, Performance tests)
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages