- Develop business processes and workflows primarily in Salesforce
- Work with the team in an agile manner on design, implementation, testing and code reviews in an iterative manner
- Take ownership of the CI/CD pipeline of any APEX code and deployment to production
- Collaborate with other teams in Canonical to design business solutions.
- Evaluate off-the-shelf software and SaaS products that integrate with Salesforce
- Assist in meetings with internal stakeholders to help gather requirements and set priorities
As a member of the team and in cooperation with the sales operations team you will be challenged to identify, design and implement or improve internal business processes as well as improve reporting capabilities. As part of an established and fully remote team your daily tasks will be mostly focused on coding, reviewing, testing, delivery and maintenance of solutions in Salesforce. You will also be asked to provide guidance and consulting around services that are expected to integrate with Salesforce.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer with Salesforce
- Experience in developing and maintaining robust code and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate remotely with a diverse set of team members and stakeholders and remain highly motivated, productive, and organized
- Able to travel to international destinations is expected for 1 week at a time approximately 2-4 times per year. Locations in the last year have included New York, Seattle, London, Cape Town, Budapest, Berlin, Montreal, and Brussels.