To cover the whole integration process, you will have to bring good process design knowledge and a very solid technical background, including Java development skills.
For our Tier-1 bank client in Switzerland we are in the early project stages to implementing a CRM software. To support this, Luxoft is looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer / Developer with Flowable and Java knowhow.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of IT experience, ideally with the focus on banking and specifically CRM domain
- Modeling experience with Flowable (former edorasware)
- Solid knowledge in BPMN, CMMN & DMN specification
- Expertise in business process modeling in any of the industry leading BPM tools (preferably tools using BPMN specification)
- 2+years of experience in Java development and application integration
- Able to work with various stakeholders/ process owners to gather information
- Basic understanding and Knowledge of Enterprise Integration patterns
- Experience in methodologies like Agile/Scrum, DevOps
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of any enterprise software development & collaboration tools like Atlassian product suite, Share point etc.
- Fluent English
- Prior experience as a business analyst or business architect
- CRM Nexj