- Participate proactively in the solution’s configuration management process definition
- Know technology, methods and environments related to the tasks assigned by the senior staff, and learn business and domain knowledge
- Estimate, develop and solve regular configuration management tasks/issues related to the solution’s configuration, build, deployment, backup/restore processes
- Fix issues/defects as they are reported, focus on determining and addressing the root cause of the problem
- Setup and configure specific operational, development and testing tools
- Build and configure the new infrastructure for the solution under the guidance and review of senior staff
- Configure solution’s monitoring, backup routines
- Perform review of the scripts/code, deployment and maintenance instructions, environment(s) configuration
The program is to create new "New Mortgage Solution" is developed in collaboration with leading Danish bank, specialized in providing a range of property finance solutions to private individuals and corporate customers to cover different needs for various property types.
Application is Angular and Java based with integration with Camunda BPM.
As part of keeping the team aligned, tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket are used continuously during the day. Therefore, we worship transparency about our work and share failures as we learn of our mistakes and share knowledge among us.
You would have an opportunity to work in diverse technical landscape front to back.
We follow Scrum and SAFe best practices.
The role is work from office to facilitate free communication and healthy interactions in a team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years of experience it IT
- Experience of coordination of release management activities
- Experience with Java based applications infrastructure
- Experience with Windows or Linux servers
- Experience with IBM/Websphere, MQ , J2EE and DB2
- Experience with SAS, Oracle or DB2
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Ansible
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Experience from working in or with financial institutions, some knowledge of Sanction Screening / AML would be preferable
- Remedy Knowledge