- Analyzes plans, designs, gathers requirements for, implements, documents and test all kinds of items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process
- Supports other team members in development process and takes part in delivering process artifacts
- Estimates, develops and solves complex engineering problems
- Responsible for all bug fixing
- Performs code reviews
- Describes defects found to technical and business people
- Actively participates in release planning
- Gathers business requirements
- Interacts with production support teams
We deliver client facing application for more than 1 mln end users in Denmark.
We produce web and mobile native applications.
During Digital transformation we rewrite existing legacy monolith systems to the modern SPA + microservices architecture.
Web applications are built with SPA architecture using Angular 2+ framework including state management with ngrx/store.
Our solutions address private & business online banking and bank advisors solutions (front-office and back-office). Native mobile apps are developed for two platforms IOS and Android. Our solutions are main consumers of the REST APIs. We are also delivering client facing solutions based on Salesforce platform.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience
- Masters degree in CS
- Experience with Angular 2+,, ng cli, npm, node.js, ngrx
- Experience with ES6 and Typescript
- Testing with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap Salesforce, Angular Material Design, iOS, Android, Appium
- Tools & environments like: IntelliJ, VSCode, Android Studio, xCode, Mercurial, GIT, Bitbucket, SourcTree, Jira, Confluence, Sonarqube, Hudson, Jenkins, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Salesforce