We are looking for a DevOPS engineer with Change Management expertise. You will be responsible for SCM Systems, as well as design and deployment of the automated CI solutions. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical for this role.
We’re expecting a candidate with excellent communication skills and vast technical experience: the products you’ll be building are modern development toolchains, tailored for numerous projects and developers around the globe.
The work happens in close relation with teammates worldwide, so fluency in English is a must.
You’d be working mostly with Jenkins pipelines to build or improve developer experience in many places across the company (this role is not bound to a particular project) - so you can expect a variety of challenges and working with very diverse technologies & processes.
- Prototype, design, and implement CI solutions
- Configure code review, build and test steps. Create fully integrated and feature-rich solutions.
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Be involved in support of existing production environment
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you!
Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux. Our software is utilized during all stages of product development across teams worldwide and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems.
We are constantly adapting our software development processes (e.g. continuous integration, unit testing and TDD, code reviews) to manage the challenges we accept.
Who we're looking for?
- Expertise in SCM systems such as Perforce and Git
- In-depth knowledge of code collaboration tools, such as Gerrit or GitHub. (Administration experience is required)
- Very good knowledge of DevOps systems and processes (e.g Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory)
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Groovy
- Extensive administrative knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Proven track record in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of build processes in various technologies (especially C/make, C#/.net)
- Foreman, Chef, Salt and similar technologies
- Experience with testing solutions
- Experience with CDN solutions