We're building working multi-vendor solution around our 5G Mobile Packet Core product.
In order to do that you will need to:
- Actively communicate with client technical experts and peers
- Gain knowledge about technologies used in particular module.
- Build automated tests and stress test framework.
- Document the product accordingly.
- Contribute into 5G end-2-end solution on all stages:
Clarifying the requirements, designing the architecture, developing the business features, improving the product quality, integration the product with other components and delivery to the end-customers in Azure cloud
Our client is one of the leading providers of telecommunication services and technologies in the World. Together, we are creating a cloud-native 4G/5G core network solution focusing Private 5G Edge. The project consists of multiple microservices, each being a separate, containerized application with technology stack adapted to a specific need.
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Azure, Kubernetes.
- Languages and technology stack varies across network elements, from C, through C++ and Rust, finishing with Python.
- Git, backed by GitLab is used for version control and CI/CD.
Opportunities for you
- Following the hype for containerization and cloud tech.
- Taking part in a development of large system for world leading client
- Getting a grasp with 3GPP technologies such as LTE and 5G.
- Be part of strong agile development team
PS: "Agile" and "Strong" are not just a fancy words here. This is one of the strongest teams in Luxoft Poland we've ever built. We're working with truly Agile client having great relationships sharing common values and absolute respect to each other.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in C or C++
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages with at least some basic Python
- Telecom domain knowledge or Cloud expertise
- Testing as part of Development mindset
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- Deep understanding of Linux (packaging system, networking stack, Linux CLI and scripting)
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, energy, enthusiasm
- Understanding the Agile values and principles
We're looking for a Solution Engineer with wider view and design thinking rather then pure developer.
Mandatory skills are depends on the seniority and exact role you can / want to play in the team.NICE TO HAVE
- Telecommunication background or experience with 5G, 4G or 3G systems
- Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience of work with 3GPP specification
- Experience as a TL, SM, PO, Cloud DevOps