As a DevOPS Engineer, you'll be evaluating architecture choices on an ongoing basis, in anticipation of increased scale and ever-evolving technology to meet the demands of rapidly growing business. You'll work with technologies such as Kafka and Tyk as well as cloud services to automate platforms and software deployments in a fast paces, scalable, secure and consistent manner.
You'll also be:
- Managing the end to end project deployemnt with integrated platforms
- Managing and running production and non-production cloud platforms with no downtime to customers or colleagues
- Driving infrastructure and tooling improvements that enable the business to confidently operate at pace
- Establish a DevOPS practice that supports and enables engineers and the business
The role owner is responsible for managing our Unix and Linux environments and support the operation of applications running within them. The main focus is however on the operation of our file transfer solution. This includes analysis and resolving of issues, setting up new transfer or adjusting existing ones.
The function is positioned within a team of 5 Releasemanagers, 3 Unix Engineers and one Windows Engineer which collaborates closely with Application Management, 3rd-party developers, Engineering, IT Operations, Avaloq Release Management and IT Test Management
Who we're looking for?
- 3y+ years of experience with Openshift and Kubernetes
- Sound knowledge of Tyk, JWT IAM, Kafka and Git
- Practical experience with CI/CD tooling(Jenkins, Grafana, ELK)
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
NICE TO HAVE
- German is a plus