- Developing and maintaining library of components based on visual mockups and UX descriptions using Stencil JS, Typescript and SASS,
- writing tests,
- creating and maintaining documentation,
- delivering high-quality code, which is both functional and performant,
- understanding of best practices, processes, and patterns in software development,
- contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development,
- code reviewing.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- Stencil JS,
- Web Components,
- HTML 5,
- all types of employment,
- flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- and last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Who we're looking for?
- general awareness of web application performance best practices,
- good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,
- Interest in testing, review and code quality.
Nice to have:
- familiar with REST API,
- previous experience working with TypeScript,
- previous experience working in SCRUM team,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages