Code Poets is a software house from Wrocław, Poland — on the market since 2013. We are characterized by a non-corporate work atmosphere, which gives everyone on the team a lot of independence and influence.. Self-organization is a very important issue for us: we create a place for people who value transparency and aren’t afraid to take responsibility for their work.
About the project
We take on projects for companies from the chemical, biotechnology and blockchain industries, working with both large corporations and startups (mainly from the USA and Western Europe). Products created by us are innovative on a global scale and already function in the production environment. These are most often web applications written in Django + Angular and an autoscalable computing backend in Python, based on Kubernetes.
Your daily tasks (apart from programming) will also include code review and participation in meetings with the Client.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of commercial Python experience
- B2 level English
- The ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with internal and external clients
- Good work organization
- Critical thinking and solution seeking skills
- Django, Flask, Angular, React, Vue, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, RabbitMQ, Celery
- Knowledge of information security
Why work with us:
- 100% remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours — you decide when and where you work
- A well-equipped, spacious office next to the main railway station in Wrocław with a supply of craft coffee
- Multisport card and private medical care
- A great team, full of energy and sense of humor, who likes to spend time together also after work (evenings out, trips, sports, integration events)
- Regular team building events (shooting range, gocarts, RPG, mountain trips, etc.)
- We are a teal organization with a flat structure, self-organized teams, transparency and unique decision making process
- Want to know more? Join us!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages