If you’d like to take a fascinating journey with us join our Tribe where you can:
- Build applications based on Microservices and RESTFul API;
- Proactively find ways of improving our services, systems and code;
- Develop Python/Golang based web applications and support and enhance our current technical collection infrastructure;
- Develop applications in different environments e.g. Linux, Windows;
- Work with modern technologies like React, Node.js, MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes;
and if you are willing to develop software using DevOps techniques & CI/CD pipelines and what’s the most important if you’d like to be a lead of the development team spread across he squads don’t hesitate to apply!
As a Chapter Lead you’ll also:
- Guide development chapter on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration and automated deployment;
- Mentor and coach the technical team, through pair programming, pragmatic code reviews;
- Be hands on and engage in coding and solve all surfacing problems at hand;
- Identify and remove technical impediments;
- Work with Product Owner within squad to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack;
- Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo;
- Lead Chapter problem solving session, support POC initiatives within the tech stack;
- Rise bar of software engineering practices and code quality.
Have you always thought that T-Mobile is just a telco company? You’ve been wrong. As any modern corporation (yes, we are corporation, with international roots even!), we relay strongly on software. Do we only have legacy IT? No, we don’t! Innovation Tribe is an area of greenfield solutions and a great place to build innovative and breakthrough products.
What you can expect from us:
- That all above is not just a buzzword – as the newly created Innovation Team we believe that impossible is possible, even (or especially) in the Telco company! That’s why we need you!
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part – we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Incredible atmosphere among passionate & diverse people;
- Autonomy to find creative and innovative ways of proposing solutions and delivering them;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Leaders who believe in what they say and do and who thrive to change the status quo.
We are offering:
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools
- Private medical care
- An additional day off for birthday or name-day
- Re-financing for sport / recreation
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers
- Free parking spot
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone
Workload: Team leading 50%, new features 20%, bug fixing 2%, self-development 10%, meetings 15%, documentation 3%.
Who we're looking for?
Technical skills that we require:
- 5+ years of Python or very similar development experience through work;
- Leading a developers’ teams (in agile environment);
- Experience using the Linux command line (Bash, SSH, etc.);
- Be familiar with using source code version control systems such as Git as well as CI/CD systems such as GitLab or Jenkins;
- Be able to write high-quality, maintainable code and to encourage teams to follow your way;
- Enthusiasm and affinity for automation
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions;
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply;
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently.
Agile mindset & behaviours:
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds;
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust;
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge
Technical skills: Python, Golang, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD, Django/Flask, JS/jQuery, Linux, MySQL, React, Jenkins, Java.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages