Your main tasks will be:
- Test automation development
- Supporting API framework development
- Liaising with multiple teams
- Regular test execution and maintenance
- Handling defects lifecycle and reports
You will contribute to the increasing coverage of the Global Regression Test suite, but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the Arla Release Trains in creating more frequent releases. Your job as a Test Automation Engineer, being part of the test automation team, will be to create and navigate through a complex system landscape and provide best possible automation initiatives that would benefit the solution.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with building API related test – and automation of test cases. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in Java, C#, or similar.
Furthermore, we expect:
- 3+ years professional experience in test automation
- Good knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
- Understanding of Agile development in testing (preferred ISTQB certification)
- Degree in IT or similar technical area
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
What do we offer?
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages