- Design and execute web analytical reports, dashboards and visualisations for use throughout the business.
- Identify the main drops and pain points on our conversion paths
- Create, manage and monitor holistic analytics performance
- Take full responsibility for our product journey tagging to ensure accurate clean data tracking
- Be the subject matter expert on data analysis tools and platforms, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio, providing support for colleagues across the business.
- Gather data through the use of analytics, insights, user testing and other research methods to create recommendations for delivery.
- Produce actionable insights derived from both web analytics data (GA, Hotjar) and offline data (Customer Research)
- Provide ongoing journey and funnel analysis, and reporting, to performance, Omni channel & communications teams – adding valuable actionable insight and interpretations from the data
- Define & execute Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via A/B & Multivariate tests
- Define & maintain conversion rate roadmap across UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain
- Work w/ local digital officers to define, execute & report internationally
- Work w/ business analyst to execute certain features as a test before full launch
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialogue with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long- term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behavior based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you. You will report directly to the Head of Financial Shared Services located in Wroclaw. We currently looking for: Digital Growth Analyst
The Digital Growth Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate web analytics & extracting actionable insight that will help the product team increase the performance of the web & pushing digital collection further. The growth analyst will also be responsible for defining and executing conversion rate optimisation.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (using CRO tools to create tests/experiences)
- Previous demonstrable success in improving conversion rates.
- Expert understanding of conversion rate optimisation methods and best practice
- Experience of using Google Optimise or similar platform
- Expert knowledge of data analysis tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Knowledge of the latest tagging/tracking techniques and best practices.
- Good knowledge of UX
- Excellent communication skills and cross-functional team working
- Wider knowledge of SEO, paid performance marketing and attribution advantageous
- Advanced level of English
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment in our Wroclaw office. Working with engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow. Social benefits package: private medical care, sports programs, co- financing of commuting and group insurance.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
If you’re interested, do not hesitate to apply!
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package