Working as part of our Mexico/Warsaw team, the candidate would be delivering as part of a large project team for one of our US based clients to expand the use of their Murex platform to take on new parts of their global business.
- Be a go-to Java developer in Murex team, writing code to advance our risk analytics and valuation products
- Ask probing questions, deepen your knowledge of Murex, and constantly expand your skills
- Have access to training, internal technology meet-ups, and a team of seasoned experts
Candidate may work EST hours, or overlap with EST hours
Join our Competence Centre in Mexico/Warsaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of Java programming experience - Core Java / Data structures / Multi-treading
- Advanced SQL development experience
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products is preferred
- UDF’s set up / Maintenance
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience developing Middle and Back Office technology solutions is a plus
- hands-on experience with Murex including: DataMart, Dynamic Tables, Pre, Post Trade workflows, Data Query Language