As a Test Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to assist test engineers with activities related to architecture, design, and development of test infrastructure.
In this position, you will be highly involved in design of test automation environment working closely with our product teams. You will become part of team developing a rigorous verification and validation program to enhance the robustness of Rockwell Automation products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for software development, testing and identifying creative solutions to complex problems. We are looking for someone with exposure to various software architectures who can apply their knowledge in control systems applications.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures
- Assist with design, and implementation of test infrastructure to support a reliable test ecosystem.
- Design and implement test planning and reporting tools and utilities.
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Minimum 2 years of software test or development, including co-op/internship experience
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, such as Python, Java and/or TypeScript.
- Knowledge of software process development.
- Written and verbal skills in English.
- Experience working with ALM tools such as Quality Center, Microsoft VSTS, Octane, etc.
- Basic knowledge of industrial control systems.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in using automated test frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, Coded UI etc.
- Experience with unit test frameworks such as TestNG, Jasmine etc.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking