Lead Software Engineer - Craft
- Work with designers and product managers to deliver new features in our native macOS apps and Sketch plugins
- Implement native macOS user interfaces using both Swift and Objective-C
- Refactor code on an ongoing basis to improve developer efficiency, architecture, and quality
- Research and help to define technical standards for the company
- Lead code reviews and guide software architecture decisions for your team
- Create system documentation/play book(s) and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor
- Actively work to understand and implement initiatives to drive quality such as stability, performance, and clean code
You’ll be working on one of the most critical products in InVision’s universe; Craft and Web Prototyping. This team focuses on delivering best in class experiences to our Customers while solving tough challenges like developing interactive prototyping tools and creating design workflow plugins. You'll be part of a small team that implements our native macOS clients for InVision, Sketch plugins, and our custom plugin delivery service.
Who we're looking for?
- Sketch plugin development and Node.js experience is a plus
- Hands on experience designing, implementing, deploying through CI, and operating distributed systems at scale and under heavy load
- Multiple years of experience mentoring and leading experienced engineers
- A track record of building consensus and influencing technical decisions across an organization
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack
- Solid understanding of cross-process interactions (either app to app or app to distributed service)