Business Manager/ Financial Analyst
Business Division Aligned area
- develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives;
- consolidate the output of the overall forecasting process;
- coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling;
- manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
- evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
- instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
You'll be working in a global team comprised of roles in Business Service Centers and roles in Core locations. The ability to be able to communicate across regions, functions and stakeholders will be a positive
Who we're looking for?
- strong analytical skills;
- strong communication skills;
- extensive experience in a financial analysis capacity within the financial services industry;
- the ability to lead others as part of a team structure.
- an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills;
- incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
- ability to communicate at a senior level across the organization and be considered as a trusted business partner
- a qualified accountant.