- Under general direction, debugs complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Prepare reports and documentation updates.
- Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
- May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Our Client - is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years experience in testing application software.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies
- Good knowledge about test process and development process methodologies
- Experience in automated test strategy definition
- Strong problem solving
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong automation approach
- Wide experience in test script automation
- Strong coding/scripting languages experience (java, python, unix shell or similar)
- Good experience in Test NG, SOA Test, MQ Series, Kafka
- excellent communication skills in English
- ability to think outside the box
- very good interpersonal skills
- demonstrate initiative
- positive attitude and good sense of humor would be a plus
- ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- guide other QA team members