Senior Azure Microservices Engineer
- Prepare high-level project documentation, ie. Architecture and design, vision and scope documents, and also WBS if needed (MS Project),
- Lead meetings with the customer technical teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Prepare technical input for offers,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others, not only Juniors,
- Break down business requirements into the technical specification,
- Estimate the effort required to deliver a project based on the statement of work (SoW),
- Perform solution handover,
- Lead small (2-3 ppl.) delivery team holding the responsibility to deliver within agreed hours budget.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 3+ years experience in developer, architect role,
- Experiences with a microservices architecture, Docker, and Kubernetes (infrastructure, application templating),
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, ARGO CD, etc.),
- Infrastructure as code skills (Azure ARM, Terraform),
- Cloud-Native projects knowledge (ie. prometheus, grafana, linkerd, jaeger, openfaas, etc.),
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure services (Web Apps, Functions, AAD, Storage, Service Bus, AKS, Container Registries, etc.),
- Scripting (Bash/Powershell),
- Fluent English,
- Good soft skills: negotiation, communication, conflict resolution Solid analytical, and conceptual skills.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Digital Advisor, team
Project management software
Azure DevOps, MS Project
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, Azure DevOps
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking