ViewE team is a part of the Control and Visualization Business that designs and develops Logix controllers, network modules, operator interfaces and Visualization Software.
Technology stack, practices and methodologies we use: C++, Qt, .NET, C#, Python, Squish, Git, Jenkins, Jira, qTest, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, SAFe.
As a Software Engineer Test for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to develop industry-leading PanelView 5000 family of operator terminals and Studio 5000 Design Software. PanelView 5500 with Studio 5000 Designer help build modern applications more easily and improve operator performance with an intuitive design environment. You will be responsible for performing software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test design, development, planning, scheduling, and execution.
Who we're looking for?
- Master`s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience on tester position
- Proven application of Python programming language
- Windows and Linux operating systems experience
- Experience in virtualization (VMWare)
- Agile software development using Scrum
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Communicative English that enables collaboration with global team
- Developing automated tests in Python, Squish
- Designing, creating, executing and maintaining tests
- Participating in reviews of documents, designs, test cases
- Monitoring automated tests results and reporting software defects
- Developing test documentation required by software development process
- Making sure that team’s automated tests have appropriate coverage and are developed in time and scope to verify quality of added and changed product functions
- Supporting team’s CI environment and approach by maintaining tests up to date, executing them frequently and reporting results to agreed stakeholders
- Supporting the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Monitoring and evaluating testing process adopted by the team and report any inefficiencies to agreed stakeholders
- Facilitating effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking