Consafe Logistics is now looking for Application Support Consultants to our Customer Service Organization in Warsaw – people who will ensure best in class service to our strategic customers!
- As an Application Support Consultant, you will investigate and solve our customers' incidents, identify root cause and will be responsible for taking actions to prevent similar issues to appear in the future
- You will work on customer challenges that really make use of your ability to both look into the details and see and understand the big picture, as well as creating good relationships and build trust with the customers.
- You will contribute to the successful and efficient support process by providing adequate information for first, second and third line investigation and location of the problem.
- Consafe Logistics encourages you to develop in the role and you will have a mentor assigned who will give you advice and support during first weeks at the company.
As an Application Support Consultant you will work closely with our customers to provide them with high quality customer service and support 24/7.
We are looking for both experienced support specialists as well as more junior candidates with a complex customer challenges and problem solving skills, interested in working with IT systems and applications and motivated to provide great customer experience!
At Consafe Logistics you will work in a culture characterized by diversity, innovation, transparency and openness.
You will get the opportunity to get a deep understanding of warehouse management and logistics processes, IT systems and system integrations, grow professionally while solving more and more difficult problems. We strongly believe in long term relationships, both with customers and employees.
Who we're looking for?
We look for candidates who have:
- High troubleshooting and problem solving skills and interests
- Ability to connect the dots and analytical skills
- “Customer always first” mindset
- Good understanding of computer systems (SQL will be an advantage)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to well manage and plan your time and tasks
- Fluency in English, at least communicative level of Polish
- Team player, able to work with remote teams
- Willingness to develop and explore new business areas
Additional “points” for:
- Experience in working in a support role or in the logistics industry
- Interest or experience in logistics and warehouse management
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience in ERP or WMS systems
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, logistics or similar field
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (eg. Scandinavian, Czech, Dutch)
- Willingness to develop in logistics area
- Start: 1st Jan 2021
- Hours: Work in shifts (with majority of time on day shifts)• Location: Warsaw
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus