- lead integration, programming, and platform roll-out of our micro-segmentation strategy
- architect, engineer, test and integrate platforms, as defined by business and IT requirements
- support other organizational partners and engineers to delivery collaborative solutions
- collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots, assess emerging technologies that help drive innovation and automation
You'll be joining our Infrastructure Engineering team based in Weehawken,NJ providing platform integration, automation, and engineering expertise for our global platforms. We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation tools and event management capabilities, solutions and delivery in a fast, innovative and efficient way. In this IT Engineering position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and engineer our next generation of platforms and solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- held similar software engineer role, ideally for 3+ years within the IT finance sector
- experience working with micro-segmentation, SIEM, and orchestration platforms in the area of IT security. Engineering experience with Windows, Linux, and VMware operating systems and orchestration technologies: Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Microsoft Azure
- proven ability to produce secure world class platforms with good performance, stability, and automation
- know how to design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in security or engineering subjects
- Programming: Java, Python, Ruby
- Automation Technologies: Chef, Ansible, Bash/Shell, Powershell
- Cloud/App : Azure, Gitlab, Pipelines