- Produce structured test plans based on functional and data driven requirements
- Develop comprehensive test cases to cover both UI and database level testing for both SIT and Regression testing phases
- Creating, executing and recording the results of test cases
- Tracking progress of test phases and reporting to Management with regular updates
- Raise & track defects, highlight potential risks
- Contribute to our projects and processes as a team member, from requirements analysis and design, to final feature implementation and release
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained at all times throughout the development cycle
- Develop process improvement initiatives
Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced Qulaity Analysts to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
Writing and execution of test cases for new and existing applications/projects. Ensure that all testing activity is appropriate and relevant to the functionality under development and the intended business use of that software.
Who we're looking for?
- Previous Fenergo experience
- Minimum 3 years QA and software testing experience
- Testing of systems developed in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and/or Oracle is essential
- Experience in interrogating SQL Server and Oracle databases through the use of medium-level SQL queries
- Experience in testing on data migration / data driven projects
- Experience with bug and issue management tools
- Exposure to testing in a financial services environment
- Experience with Automated test frameworks would be an advantage
- ISTQB accreditation (or similar) desirable
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies
NICE TO HAVE