Cloud Support Engineer
- SL2 support for onboarded clients
- Log monitoring and aggregation
- troubleshooting and closely fork with SL3 team
The matter of the project is to integrate and productionize client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in AWS cloud.
Who we're looking for?
- AWS experience. EC2, VPC, Route53, ECS, EKS, Fargate.
- Experience with Ansible.
- Monitoring and logs aggregation tools: Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios.
- English. Upper-intermediate
- Experience with ITIL or similar framework.
- K8S/Openshift. Deployment, troubleshooting. Write yaml playbooks.
- Hadoop. Deployment, metrics, logs, monitoring.