The candidate will be responsible for collecting and understanding the functional requirements for the platform and building a design for implementation.
The candidate will need to quickly understand the Collibra DG tool implementation at CS, the operating model in place and the tools use and function in CS.
The candidate will work with users of Collibra to help create detailed requirements and acceptance criteria to feed into the SCRUM process, they will need to work with the architects on the platform design and QA to build test cases to support the engineering of the platform.
- Create user stories for user functional requirements including detailed business process, operating model changes, acceptance criteria
- Work with the architecture and development teams to produce a design for the platform.
- Work with product owner to prioritise and refine user stories
- Work as part of the IT SCRUM team in the sprint model to ensure no requirements questions or delays impact delivery
- Work with consuming applications to onboard them onto the platform.
- Support testing data requirements and be an SME on data cataloging tools.
- Demonstrate new capabilities and current capabilities to users and project teams as required
The central IT Architecture & Strategy function of the bank is operating a set of bank-wide in-house developed, and vendor tools that support enterprise data architecture (design, investment, & delivery). Data Architecture is a key strategic initiative that is core to the way in which we understand our business, meet regulatory compliance and help transform the application and data landscape within the firm.
Data Architecture, Tooling and Engineering is a global team that has established a centre of excellence in the bank's Warsaw office. You will be part of a larger global team, in Warsaw, London, Zurich and Pune, delivering innovative data solutions to the firm.
We are looking for a Requirements Engineer to join our talented team, the role is key to a number of strategic data initiatives in the bank.
Team: The current team in Warsaw is made up of 20 staff - covering development and support. We are looking to expand this further in 2019.
They work as part of a global team based in London, India and Switzerland who provide Data Architecture tools to the firm across the Investment, Retail and Private bank.
Who we're looking for?
- You have a minimum 3 years of total IT experience.
- You have at least a year working within development in a medium to large enterprise. You have worked on data orientated projects.
- You have experience with database technologies (preferably Oracle including PLSQL)
- You are fluent written and spoken English.
- You hold a BS degree ideally with focus on Information Technology or related.
NICE TO HAVE
- Data modelling skills including metamodel design and maintenance